Once you’ve decided to consign with Delaware Tool Exchange …
- Review our Tool Policy to understand what types of tools we do NOT accept (obsolete, inoperable, rusted, inferior brands, etc). DTX reserves the right to refuse any tool.
- Contact us if you’d like to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation. We’ll come out to look at your tools and answer any questions you have.
- Bring your tools to DTX during our normal business hours. If you can not transport your tools, we can pick them up if they’re within 10 miles of our location. Fees apply. 
- When at DTX, we’ll sign a Consignment Agreement.  A note about pricing: DTX determines the selling price of all consigned tools. We sell tools at fair market prices. If you have a “minimum acceptable price” for any item, after taking our consignment fees into account, you must inform us at the time of consignment.
- Relax and begin receiving payments as your items are sold!
 The fee is $50 per pickup truck load. If tools need to be removed from cellars, sheds, etc., the fee is $50 per hour.
 Delaware state law requires that consignors provide a government-issued ID in person before final acceptance by Delaware Tool Exchange, LLC of used merchandise for sale.