Once you’ve decided to consign with Delaware Tool Exchange …
- Review our Tool Policy to understand what types of tools we do NOT accept (obsolete, inoperable, rusted, inferior brands, etc). DTX reserves the right to refuse any tool.
- Contact us if you’d like to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation. You may also feel free to e-mail a few pictures of the tools you’re considering consigning and we’ll let you know what we think.
- Bring your tools to the DTX warehouse at 1251 Old Coochs Bridge Road (see map below) on Mondays between 10am and 4pm. Alternatively, we can set up a special appointment. Please note: DTX can not pick up or transport tools for you.
- When you arrive, we’ll sign a Consignment Agreement.  A note about pricing: DTX determines the selling price of all consigned tools. We sell tools at fair market prices. If tools need to be cleaned or repaired, a “preparation fee” may apply.
- Relax and begin receiving payments as your items are sold!
 Delaware state law requires that consignors provide a government-issued ID in person before final acceptance by Delaware Tool Exchange, LLC of used merchandise for sale.